Earn points and claim rewards with the NEW Spoiltpig Rewards App.
We’re pleased to introduce Spoiltpig Rewards. Now you can earn points for every pack of spoiltpig purchased and trade your points for some fantastic rewards. Download the App today for your chance to win a case of spoiltpig bacon.*
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: spoiltpig, Denhay Farms Ltd., Devonshire Road, Heathpark, Honiton, Devon EX14 1SD
1. Eligibility: This promotion is only open to residents of mainland United Kingdom (England, Scotland & Wales), aged 18 and over, excluding employees and agents of spoiltpig, Denhay Farms Ltd (the “Promoter”).
2. Promotion Period: The promotion will run from 12:00 on Monday 5th August until 30th November 2019.
3. To Enter: Download the spoiltpig Rewards App from the Apple or Google Play Stores.
4. Only one entry per person named. Mainland UK only due to postal restrictions.
5. The Prizes: 1 Prize to be won each month. Each prize consists of 1 x box of spoiltpig bacon, containing 10 packs of bacon.
6. Winner Selection: One winner will be selected at the end of each month. Winners will be selected by a computer process that produces verifiably random results.
7. Winner Notification: Winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw. Winner will be required to respond and revert with their postal address within 48hrs of being contacted. Otherwise another winner will be picked at random.
8. Prizes will be despatched within 10 working days of address and contact number confirmation.
9. All entries must be made by the participant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that participant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
10. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter and any affiliated companies are not responsible for any entry, generated by computer hardware or software, malfunction, error or failure.
11. The name of the winner may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless winners otherwise notify the Promoter at the time of accepting their prize.
12. Winners’ full names and counties will be available by emailing email@example.com or by request by post to spoiltpig, Denhay Farms Ltd., Devonshire Road, Heathpark, Honiton, Devon EX14 1SD for a period of one month following the closing date.
13. Winners may be requested to participate in publicity arising from the promotion but are not obliged to participate in publicity.
14. Aside from the use of entry data for the administration performance of this promotion, the Promoter will not use personal data for any other purpose without the express consent of the entrant.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion, or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
16. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons (including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion), the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform, or delay in performing, its obligation.
18. By entering this competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. This promotion is governed by the English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Take a picture of your till receipt and upload it using the App.
Earn points for every pack of spoiltpig bacon purchased.
Use your points to claim fantastic rewards.
Download the App and you’ll also get entered into a prize draw to win one box of bacon every month.
Have a query?
You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
SPOILTPIG REWARDS APP
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT OF THE. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY
By downloading and using the App you agree to these Terms.
Our terms about the spoiltpig rewards scheme and App are set out in the following documents:
- spoiltpig Terms and Conditions of Use and App End User Licence Agreement (EULA)
- spoiltpig Reward Programme Terms
(together, the “Terms”)
If you do not agree to these Terms do not download or use the App.
By clicking on the "accept" button below you agree to these Terms which will bind you.
If you do not agree to these Terms, do not click on the "accept" button below, and delete the App.
1. WHO WE ARE AND WHAT THIS AGREEMENT DOES
Who we are. We are Denhay Farms Limited (“Denhay”, “we”, “our” or “us”) a company incorporated in England with company number 00504226 and registered office c/o 5th Floor, The Paragon, Counterslip, Bristol BS1 6BX. Our trading address is Devonshire Road, Heathpark, Honiton, Devon EX14 1AD. Our registered VAT number is GB 186 6534 27.
Our licence to you. We license you to use:
- the spoiltpig rewards mobile application software, the data supplied with the software, the related internet site [DOMAIN NAME] (together, the App) and any updates or supplements to it.
- related online documentation (Documentation).
- the service you connect to via the App and the content we provide to you through it, together with message or communication facilities such as bulletin boards, forums and social media interaction designed to enable you to communicate with others (Services).
as permitted in these Terms.
We own, and have instructed a third-party agency The Brand Marketing Team Ltd to maintain and operate the App for use only by those aged 16 years or older and resident in the United Kingdom.
Third party's terms also apply (e.g. App Store, Google Play Store). The ways in which you can use the App and Documentation may also be controlled by the relevant app store's rules and policies (e.g. App Store, Google Play Store) and that app store's rules and policies will apply instead of these Terms where there are differences between the two.
Operating system requirements.The App requires an Apple iphone or tablet running iOS software device with a minimum of [AMOUNT OF MEMORY] of memory and the [TYPE OF OPERATING SYSTEM] operating system [VERSION OF OPERATING SYSTEM]. [INSERT ANY OTHER REQUIREMENTS].
Support for the App and how to tell us about problems
Support.If you want to learn more about the App or the Service or have any problems using them, please take a look at our website rewards.spoiltpig.co.uk or contact us.
Contacting us (including with complaints). If you think the App or the Services are faulty or misdescribed or wish to contact us for any other reason please email our customer service team at email@example.com
How we will communicate with you. If we have to contact you we will do so by email, by SMS or by pre-paid post, using the contact details you have provided to us.
How you may use the App, including how many devices you may use it on
- In return for your agreeing to comply with these Terms you may:
- download or stream a copy of the App onto your personal mobile devices and view, use and display the App and the Service on such devices for your personal purposes only.
- use any Documentation to support your permitted use of the App and the Service. provided you comply with these Terms (including our licence restrictions), make up to one copy of the App and the Documentation for back-up purposes; and
- receive and use any free supplementary software code or update of the App incorporating "patches" and corrections of errors as we may provide to you.
- You must be 16 or over to accept these Terms and use the App. We are giving you personally the right to use the App and the Service as set out above. You may not otherwise transfer the App or the Service to someone else.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
a. Your access to and use of the App and any Services is subject to these Terms. You will only use the App or Services in accordance with these Terms, and will not use the App or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms. By using the App or Services you are fully accepting these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms you must immediately stop using the App and any Services.
b. We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms at any time. We will notify you of a change when you next start the App. If you do not accept the notified changes you [may continue to use the App and the Service in accordance with the existing Terms but certain new features may not be available to you OR will not be permitted to continue to use the App and the Service]. Your continued use of the App or Services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms regularly for any changes.
3. THE SERVICES
a. Unless stated otherwise the App and Services are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
b. You acknowledge and agree that the Services are public and not private communications.
c. We may make changes in the information and content included in this App and any time without notice. We shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you may place on this App or its contents. Update to the App and changes to the Service.
From time to time we may automatically update the App and change the Services to improve performance, enhance functionality, reflect changes to the operating system or address security issues. Alternatively we may ask you to update the App for these reasons.
If you choose not to install such updates or if you opt out of automatic updates you may not be able to continue using the App and the Services.
If someone else owns the phone or device you are using
If you download or stream the App onto any phone or other device not owned by you, you must have the owner's permission to do so. You will be responsible for complying with these Terms, whether or not you own the phone or other device.
We may collect technical data about your device
By using the App or any of the Services, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the App on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.
5. SURVEYS AND CONTESTS
From time-to-time our site requests information from users via surveys, promotions or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name, address and email) and demographic information (such as postcode and age). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Denhay has taken reasonable measures (physical, organisational and technological) to safeguard against unauthorised access to your personally identifiable information (for example to ensure that email communications are only accessible by the designated recipients at Denhay or their suppliers) and to safely store your personally identifiable information. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and the privacy of your communications and personal information can never be guaranteed. Denhay has no control over the practices of third parties (e.g. website links to this App, third-party sponsors or third parties who misrepresent themselves as you or someone else).
Please be aware that internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and that any message or information you send using the App or any Service may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission is encrypted.
7. ACCEPTABLE USE
a. You acknowledge that all information, text, graphics, logos, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and other materials (“the Content”), whether posted publicly or transmitted privately, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. We do not control or endorse the Content and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content and you acknowledge that by using the Services you may be exposed to Content that is obscene, offensive or indecent. Denhay will not be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from the use of any Content transmitted via the Services and you agree to bear all risks associated with your use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
b. In using the App or Services you agree not to:
- use this App for anything other than personal, non-commercial use;
- you may not modify any part of the App other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the App for its intended purpose;
- use the Services to send junk email, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other unsolicited messages, commercial or otherwise;
- post, publish, distribute, transmit or disseminate material or information that is defamatory, offensive, libellous, obscene, indecent, threatening, abusive, harassing, unlawful or otherwise objectionable;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that incites discrimination, hate or violence towards any person or group on account of their sex, race, religion, disability, nationality or otherwise;
- threaten, abuse, disrupt, stalk or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- use any information or material in any manner that infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other proprietary or intellectual right of any party;
- make available or upload files that contain a virus, worm, trojan or corrupt data that may damage the operation of the computer or property of another;
- collect or store personal information about others, including email addresses;
- advertise or offer to buy or sell goods or services for any commercial purpose, unless such communication facility specifically allows such messages;
- impersonate any person or entity for the purpose of misleading others;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the App or Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the App or Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the App or Services;
- post, publish, distribute or disseminate material or information that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships such as inside information or confidential information disclosed in the course of employment or under a confidentiality agreement);
- attempt to gain access to any of the Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the App or Services through hacking, password mining or any other mining or any other means;
- use the App or any Service in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any mswanner inconsistent with these Terms, or act fraudulently or maliciously, for example, by hacking into or inserting malicious code, such as viruses, or harmful data, into the App, any Service or any operating system;
- infringe our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in relation to your use of the App or any Service, including by the submission of any material (to the extent that such use is not licensed by these Terms);
- use the App or any Service in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
c. Denhay are under no obligation to monitor, screen or sanction the Services but shall be entitled to review materials posted to a communications facility and, at our sole discretion, to remove at any time and without notice any material that breaches these Terms or is otherwise objectionable.
Denhay have the right to terminate or suspend your access to any or all of the Services or App at any time, without notice, for any reason, including without limitation, breach of these Terms. Denhay may also at any time, at our sole discretion, discontinue or suspend the App or Services or any part thereof without prior notice and you agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the App or Services.
We may end your rights to use the App and the Services if you break these Terms
We may end your rights to use the App and Services at any time by contacting you if you have broken these Terms in a serious way. If what you have done can be put right we will give you a reasonable opportunity to do so.
If we end your rights to use the App and Services:
- You must stop all activities authorised by these Terms, including your use of the App and any Services.
- You must delete or remove the App from all devices in your possession and immediately destroy all copies of the App which you have and confirm to us that you have done this.
- We may remotely access your devices and remove the App from them and cease providing you with access to the Services.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The App or Services may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Denhay is not, directly or indirectly, implying any checks, approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. You acknowledge and agree that Denhay has not reviewed all sites linked to this App and is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites. Your linking to other off-site pages or other sites is at your own discretion and risk.
10. LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
a. You may link to the home page of the App, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Denhay or any of its products reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way was to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Denhay’s part where none exists.
b. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned and controlled by you.
11. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
a. Copyright belongs to Denhay
Denhay is the owner of copyright in this site. Pictures, graphics, text, images of places or people are either the property of Denhay or used on this site with permission of the owner of the intellectual property. No portion on this site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without Denhay’s express written permission, except if indicated herein.
Trade names, logos and trade marks belong to Denhay, its affiliates or partners.
By using the App or Services, you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trade mark or service mark contained therein is owned by the Denhay group companies and may not be used without prior written approval. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the site. Without in any way waiving any of the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices. Modification, repostment or use of the material on this Web Site that would damage the reputation of Denhay or its partners, or any model or person, violates Denhay’s legal rights. Denhay will enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Any unauthorized use of all, part, or any aspect of Denhay’s or its partners’ Intellectual Property may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and publicity rights.
b. By using the App or Services you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you submit to Denhay through the App or Services will become and remain Denhay’s property and therefore may be used by Denhay anywhere, anytime and for any reason whatsoever, without notice, compensation or any other obligation to you or any other person.
All intellectual property rights in the App, the Documentation and the Services throughout the world belong to us [(or our licensors)] and the rights in the App and the Services are licensed (not sold) to you. You have no intellectual property rights in, or to, the App, the Documentation or the Services other than the right to use them in accordance with these Terms.
You agree that you will:
- except to the extent permitted by these Terms, not rent, lease, sub-license, loan, provide, or otherwise make available, the App or the Services in any form, in whole or in part to any person without prior written consent from us;
- not copy the App, Documentation or Services, except as part of the normal use of the App or where it is necessary for the purpose of back-up or operational security;
- not translate, merge, adapt, vary, alter or modify, the whole or any part of the App, Documentation or Services nor permit the App or the Services or any part of them to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other programs, except as necessary to use the App and the Services on devices as permitted in these Terms;
- not disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the App or the Services nor attempt to do any such things, except to the extent that (by virtue of sections 50B and 296A of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) such actions cannot be prohibited because they are necessary to decompile the App to obtain the information necessary to create an independent program that can be operated with the App or with another program (Permitted Objective), and provided that the information obtained by you during such activities:
- is not disclosed or communicated without the Licensor's prior written consent to any third party to whom it is not necessary to disclose or communicate it in order to achieve the Permitted Objective; and
- is not used to create any software that is substantially similar in its expression to the App;
- is kept secure; and
- is used only for the Permitted Objective;
- comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations that apply to the technology used or supported by the App or any Service.
You agree to indemnify and hold Denhay harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and any claim or demand brought against Denhay by any third party arising out of your use of the App, Services or any Content submitted, posted or transmitted through the Services, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by Denhay in consequence of your breach of these Terms.
13. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
a. Use of the App and Services is at your own risk. The App and Services are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
b. By entering this App you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that this App, its owners, officers, directors, employees, or any of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this App are not liable for any damages whatsoever, including any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or special damages, or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, regardless of whether or not such liability or damages arise in contract, tort, negligence, equity, statutorily, or otherwise, in any connection with the access to, the use of, or browsing of this App or in connection with any content, information, data, promotions, activities, associated with this App, or in connection with your downloading of any materials, text, data, images, video or audio from this App, including but not limited to anything caused by any transmission defects, viruses, bugs, human action or inaction of any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections. You specifically acknowledge that Denhay shall not be liable for user submissions to the Services or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
c. Denhay makes no warranty that the App or Services will meet your requirements, that Content will be accurate or reliable, that the functionality of the App or Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the App or Services or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
d. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Denhay for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Denhay.
e. Nothing in these Terms shall affect your legal rights as a consumer.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking these Terms or our failing to use reasonable care and skill, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time you accepted these Terms, both we and you knew it might happen.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
When we are liable for damage to your property. If defective digital content that we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation. However, we will not be liable for damage that you could have avoided by following our advice to apply an update offered to you free of charge or for damage that was caused by you failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by us.
We are not liable for business losses. The App is for domestic and private use. If you use the App for any commercial, business or resale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We are not liable for data usage costs. We are not liable for costs of your data usage with the App or the Services (such as downloading data or uploading receipt images).
Limitations to the App and the Services. The App and the Services are provided for general information and entertainment purposes only. They do not offer advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of information obtained from the App or the Service. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information provided by the App and the Service, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that such information is accurate, complete or up to date.
Please back-up content and data used with the App. We recommend that you back up any content and data used in connection with the App, to protect yourself in case of problems with the App or the Service.
Check that the App and the Services are suitable for you. The App and the Services have not been developed to meet your individual requirements. Please check that the facilities and functions of the App and the Services (as described on the appstore site and in the Documentation) meet your requirements.
We are not responsible for events outside our control. If our provision of the Services or support for the App or the Services is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end your contract with us and receive a refund for any Services you have paid for but not received.
If any of these Terms should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term shall be severed, and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Denhay without restriction.
16. TECHNICAL FAILURES
Denhay and its agents are not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections of failed, incomplete, corrupted or delayed computer transmissions which may limit a participant’s ability to use or benefit from the App or Services.
17. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you use this App from another country, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. Denhay, its affiliates or partners make no representation that the materials contained within this App are appropriate for countries outside the United Kingdom.
No rights for third parties. This agreement does not give rise to any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect. Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these Terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact an alternative dispute resolution provider. In addition, please note that disputes may be submitted for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform.
Denhay Farms Limited is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how we will handle the personal information you give us, why we collect such information and what we learn about you from your visit to our App.
By using the App or Services, you signify your assent to this policy. If you do not agree with this policy, you must immediately stop using the App or Services.
Denhay Farms Limited is registered on the public register of data controllers maintained by the Information Commissioner. We work strictly in line with data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of personal data collected from you in the course of your use of the App or Services.
If you submit personal data to us via the App or Services, you agree that we may collect, use and store that personal information data in accordance with relevant data protection legislation and regulations. Further details can be found at ico.org.uk.
We will only collect personal data to the extent that it is required for specific purposes made clear to you at the time. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that contact including your contact details and any relevant account information. In addition to your access details, we will log details of your interactions with us including via the App or Services.
We may use your personal data in order to provide you with a positive experience and to provide you with information about our services and business.
We will not sell your personal data or make it available to any third parties without your prior consent except where required or permitted to do so by law.
Changes to the policy
We reserve the right, at our complete discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time and any changes will be notified to you using the e-mail address you have given us or by an announcement on this App.
Your continued use of this App, following the posting of changes to these Terms, will mean you accept these changes.
Third party websites
On certain areas of this App, we may provide links to third party websites. This policy only applies to the App (rewards.spoiltpig.co.uk) and not to any other website which may be linked to our App. This policy does not describe information collection practices on other websites, including those linked to or from this App. These links are provided as a convenience to you, however please be aware that we do not control the third parties, or their websites and those third parties will have a different policy which applies to information that you may provide when you are on those third parties’ websites. You should read the privacy policies of all websites carefully before providing personally identifiable information.
Access Your Information
You have the right to see the information we hold about you and to get mistakes corrected. If at any time you wish to update or correct any personally identifiable information you have provided, or you no longer wish us to collect, use or disclose any personally identifiable information for the purposes described below, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details given at the end of this policy.
You have the following rights under the in respect of your personal data held by us:
- to access your personal data
- to be provided with information about how your personal data is processed (this information is set out in this Policy)
- to have your personal data corrected where necessary (please contact us promptly should you become aware of any incorrect or out-of-date information)
- to have your personal data erased in certain circumstances (please refer to the relevant data protection legislation and regulations or consult the ICO for details)
- to object to or restrict how your personal data is processed
- to have your personal data transferred to yourself or to another business
Transfer of personal information to other jurisdictions
Any personal information that you provide us may be transferred to jurisdictions other than the UK. By submitting your information to us, you are consenting to us transferring the information to such other jurisdictions. The privacy laws which will govern the use of the information in such other jurisdictions may not be considered as rigorous in preventing the disclosure of personal information as the UK privacy laws. That said, we will not sell, rent, trade or otherwise disclose the personal information you provide to anyone outside of the Denhay Farms Limited group companies (or any successors in title to our business) and their advertising and promotional agencies and consultants, except in those instances where you give us express permission to share this information with specific third parties.
Please note that subject to applicable data privacy legislation, we will also disclose your personal information if we believe we are required to do so to comply with any law, regulation, court order, or legal or government request. In the unlikely event that all or part of our business is acquired by a third party, your information will be transferred to the new corporate owner. Without assuming any obligation to do so, we also reserve the right to collect and share any information we deem necessary to investigate or take action in connection with suspected fraud, illegal activities, possible harm to persons or property, to protect ourselves or one or more of our users or their heirs, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
Finally, please keep in mind that certain areas of our App may be interactive in nature and may allow you to post information that other users can see. If you do not wish to have information viewed publicly, please do not use those portions of the App.
Information collected and the purposes for which it is collected
We collect personal information on our users in two ways:
- through registration and information that we request that you enter on certain pages on the App; or
- through cookies (for more information about cookies, please see below).
We may ask you for your name, age, street address, city, postcode, mobile telephone number, email address, comments, suggestions or other information relating to our App, our products or services, or the company. In addition, other specific types of information may be requested in connection with contests, sweepstakes, other promotional offers or other marketing efforts.
Our purpose in gathering this personal information is to:
- use it within Denhay Farms Limited as we continue to work on being the best bacon company we can be (this use is only with respect to your comments or suggestions);
- contact you to notify you that you have been selected as a winner of a contest or sweepstakes;
- send you details if you are a winner of or to confirm your entry to future Denhay competitions or events; or
- send you current Denhay mailings or other marketing information about Denhay and our companies in which we think you would be interested through e-mail/mail/SMS messaging (if you have given us permission to do so when you have registered with us.)
If there are purposes other than those identified above, Denhay Farms Limited will identify the purposes for which it wishes to collect your personal information at or before the time the information is collected or before using your personal information for a purpose not previously identified.
Denhay Farms Limited and its agents will retain your personal information only as long as necessary for fulfilment of the purposes described above or as required by law.
You will be able to unsubscribe from receiving marketing information from us, by simply texting back "stop" or clicking "Unsubscribe" at any time to any text marketing message or by following the 'unsubscribe' link in the e-mail marketing we send to you. Alternatively, you may send us a request using the contact details at the bottom of this policy.
Please note that if you opt not to receive promotional messages from us, we will still continue to send you information that relates to any account you may hold with us, or any business relationship you may have with us, such as a request you have made for or about our goods and services (such as transactional messages about sweepstakes in which you may have entered).
We make sure that all the information we hold on you is stored securely on our servers and we will always follow strict security procedures in storing, using and sharing the information you give us, in order to prevent unauthorised access to it. We also encourage you to take appropriate measures to protect yourself, including, for example, keeping all user names and passwords confidential.
We have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction.
You have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Information Commissioner:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF ico.org.uk 0303 123 1113
For more details, please address any questions, comments and requests regarding our data processing practices to our Data Protection Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a cookie?
Which cookies are used on this website? We use Google Analytics and Facebook cookies on the spoiltpig website. They are anonymous cookies that help us keep track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred, and help us track our visitors' journey to our site, e.g. where the visitor came from, the search engine used, the link clicked, the keyword used, and the geographical location from which the website was accessed.
All this information allows us to ensure visitors find the information they are looking for when they visit the site and make it easy to navigate. The information may also be used to target users with relevant online advertising and communications, both through Facebook and Google.
How you can manage cookies stored on your computer?
If, at any time, you have any requests or queries concerning this policy or want to update your details, please contact us at:
Denhay Farms Ltd,
+ 44 (0)1404 548262
Or you can send an email@example.com
Effective Date: This policy was last updated on 2nd April 2019
© 2019, Denhay Farms Limited, all rights reserved
REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
REWARDS (the “Promotion”)
1. The promoter is Denhay Farms Limited a company incorporated in England with company number 00504226 and registered office c/o 5th Floor, The Paragon, Counterslip, Bristol BS1 6BX. Our trading address is spoiltpig Rewards, Denhay Farms Ltd, Devonshire Road, Heathpark, Honiton, Devon, EX14 1SD. Our registered VAT number is GB 186 6534 27.
2. The Promotion is only open to “Eligible Individuals”. In order to be an Eligible Individual, the individual must:
(a) be resident in the UK and be aged 16 years or over on 1st April 2019;
(b) have purchased a pack of spoiltpig bacon from one of the following Denhay customers: Morrisons, Budgens, Nisa store, or Costco.
(c) not be an employee or an immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
3. The Promotion opens at 9am on 2nd April 2019 and closes at the discretion of the Promoter (the “Promotional Period”). For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion is being conducted on a trial basis and the Promoter shall be under no obligation to continue with the Promotion after the Promotional Period has finished. Purchase of relevant spoiltpig products is necessary for entering into this Promotion. Internet access required.
4. To enter the Promotion, Eligible Individuals must register by accessing, downloading and registering with the App dedicated to the Promotion (the “Promotion App”) which will be available online rewards.spoiltpig.co.uk and via the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
5. Eligible Individuals can enter the Promotion at any time during the Promotional Period but all Reward Points (defined in paragraph 9 below) must be redeemed against Merchandise or an Experience (defined in paragraph 9 below) by 1st May 2020 otherwise they shall become null and void.
6. When accessing the Promotion App, Eligible Individuals must click on the ‘register’ button on the home page. Eligible Individuals must then create a registered account by entering their name, email address, home address and mobile number, then enter a password, and confirm password. Eligible Individuals must also confirm that they have read, understood and accept the Terms, by ticking the associated tick box (a “Registered Account”). Eligible individuals will also be required to verify their email address before they can access the App.
7. Each Eligible Individual may only hold one Registered Account at any one time. The Promotion is aimed at individual consumers only and not businesses. The Promotion App is made available for use in connection with your participation in the Promotion. You may not use such access or content to generate income of any kind. Any other use of the Promotion App or materials on the Promotion App without our prior written permission is prohibited. In particular, you may not use any data or information made available on or by the Promotion App in connection with any business or commercial undertaking (whether or not for profit).
8. Eligible Individuals may also agree to opt-in to receive communications about the Promotion via email, SMS or post. If Eligible Individuals do not opt-in to receive these communications, then they will not receive important information about the Promotion.
9. Once an Eligible Individual has created a Registered Account they will then be able to participate fully in the rewards element of the Promotion which operates in the following manner:
- Each time an Eligible Individual, with a Registered Account purchases a 184g pack of spoiltpig bacon, or 2 x 225g packs from Costco, during the Promotional Period they will be able to use the Promotion App to scan the till receipt. Any individual 184g product purchased is worth 20 points and any 2 x 225g products purchased are worth 40 points.
- Each time a receipt is photographed, uploaded to a Registered Account – via the App or website – their corresponding account will be credited with the appropriate number of Reward Points. Note: Each receipt will be verified by set criteria.
Once verification has taken place and points credited to the Individual’s account, the Reward Points can then be collected and redeemed by the Eligible Individual who created the Registered Account in exchange for various merchandise, raffle tickets, experiences, such as:
- Trolley Coin 200 points
- Tea Towel 300 points
- Branded Bag 300 points
- Branded Apron 600 points
- ½ day cooking class, including lunch 1,200 points
- spoiltpig Burts Chips 600 points
- Donate one or more of your points to spoiltpig’s ‘The Big Pig Appeal’
The aforementioned Rewards are liable to change, and are subject to availability.
10. Within the Promotion App, the Eligible Individual will be able to see how many Reward Points are available within their Registered Account at any one time and what rewards are available to claim. Eligible Individuals will then be able to select the reward against which they wish to redeem their Reward Points.
11. If an Eligible Individual has redeemed their Rewards Points against Merchandise, or an Experience ticket, the Merchandise / Experience selected will be sent via first class post to the address of the Eligible Individual whose details are registered against the Registered Account. Eligible Individuals should allow up to 28 days from redeeming their Reward Points to receive their Merchandise or Experience ticket.
12. Eligible Individuals must accept responsibility for arranging re-delivery or collection of the Experience ticket from the Post Office if they are not available to accept delivery when delivery takes place. Any Experience ticket that is returned to sender or undeliverable for any reason will be forfeited and the Eligible Individual shall lose their entitlement to the Experience nor will the Eligible Individual be able to reclaim the Reward Points used in respect of the Experience.
13. An Eligible Individual should contact the Promoter by visiting the ‘contact us’ section of the Promotion App if they have not received their Experience voucher within 35 days of the date of redemption.
14. Each Experience ticket will be specific to the Experience and the Eligible Individual shall be bound by any terms and conditions stated on the voucher or imposed by the organiser/owner of the Experience. The Promoter does not have any control over third party terms and conditions.
15. Eligible Individuals should retain the till receipts in respect of each pack of bacon purchased during the Promotional Period as the Promoter reserves the right to verify each purchase of Product made by an Eligible Individual during the Promotional Period on which Reward Points have been collected.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to remove an Eligible Individual from the Promotion where it is suspected that an Eligible Individual is misusing the Promotion mechanic in any way, is in breach of these Terms or is otherwise acting contrary to the spirit of the Promotion. This includes, but is not limited to, holding multiple Registered Accounts; any fraudulent activity with respect to copying or creating till receipts, purchasing or trading Reward Points; and interfering with the Promotion or the Promotion App. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Reward Points have no cash value.
20. We do not make any representations, warranties or terms of any kind in respect of the Promotional App or its contents other than those required by law. All information or data included in or on the Promotional App is made available for guidance only. Your use of such information or data is therefore entirely at your own risk. We expressly exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability of the Promoter and its group companies, its directors, employees or other representatives, howsoever arising, for any loss suffered as a result of your use of the Promotional App.
21. Before entering this Promotion, each Eligible Individual must read, and by entering the Promotion will be deemed to have read and understood, these Terms and be bound by them and the requirements in any other Promotional material.
22. The Promoter gives no warranties on the Merchandise or Experiences.
23. The Promoter reserves the right to amend the amount of Reward Points attributed to each pack of bacon during the Promotional Period. Any such amendment shall be notified via the Promotion App on not less than three months’ notice to Eligible Individuals.
24. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify all Eligible Individuals, including but not limited to, proof of identity or age, as required, and to withdraw prize entitlement where there is, or the Promoter has reasonable reason to believe there is, or has been, a breach of these Terms, a misuse of the Promotion mechanic or the spirit of the Promotion has been compromised by the Eligible Individual.
25. There are no other Merchandise or Experience alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter (acting in its sole discretion) the Merchandise and Experience tickets will only be awarded directly to the successful Eligible Individuals.
26. The Eligible Individuals must not take any action which is illegal, constitutes a breach of trust or is otherwise derogatory or defamatory about the Promoter or any of the Promoter’s brands. The Promoter reserves the rights to withdraw or claim back the Eligible Individual’s Merchandise or Experience ticket if an Eligible Individual fails to comply with this requirement or if there is any breach of these Terms.
27. No responsibility will be accepted for any Eligible Individual’s entry that does not comply with these Terms in any way.
28. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any Eligible Individual or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. The Eligible Individual’s legal rights are not affected.
29. The Promoter will not be held liable to any participants for any fraud committed by any third party nor in an event beyond its control.
32. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous uninterrupted full or error free operation of, or secure access to, the Promotion App. Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation and security of the Promotion App, including the servers or networks used to make the Promotion App available.
33. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of the Terms or incorrect, illegible, fraudulent or other invalid or improper information has been provided, the Promoter may at its sole discretion refuse to process an Entry or fulfil any Merchandise or Experience redemption.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to exceptional circumstances outside their reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable.
35. The Promoter’s decision will be final in all circumstances and no correspondence will be entered into.
36. These Terms shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
© 2019 Denhay Farms Limited, all rights reserved.